Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
First Time User
Before getting started, it is recommended you read through our Help Desk article on First Time Users and get everything set up. Once MyCampus is set up you will have access to all the resources available through WITC, including Help resources such as MyHelp or the staff at the Learning Commons.
Need some help? Go to MyCampus
All of the resources available to you through WITC are available on your MyCampus portal. Through My Campus you can access:
- The Connection
- Learning Commons
- and more depending on WITC position.....
Distance Education Coordinator
715.246.6561 ext. 4753
Help from the Learning Commons Staff
The Learning Commons is made up of several departments, each can help you with a variety of resources or instruction:
- Educational Technology Center
- The ETC can help you and your students with any of the technology or software you need to use for WITC. This can include getting connected to your email, logging into Blackboard, or joining class through BlueJeans. You can stop into an ETC located at each campus or visit us online for helpful resources and contact information to reach out to an ETC Technician
- Learning Resource Center
- The LRC can help you and your students with accessing videos for class, getting paperwork to and from your students at each campus or ITV classes, accessing research databases, and houses the library on each campus. You can stop into an LRC located at each campus or visit us online for contact information to reach out to an LRC Technician
- Academic Support Center
- The ASC is primarily here to assist your students with skills needed for college success. If you have any students who need a refresher on topics such as studying skills, or could use a little extra assistance through a tutor; send them to the ASC. You can stop into the ASC located at each campus or visit us online for contact information to reach out to an ASC Instructor
- Math and Writing Labs
- The Math and Writing labs are primarily here to assist your students with math and writing skills. Just like the other departments, your students can reach out to the labs through their website or visit on each campus but each location does have slightly different hours. You can also work with a Math or Writing lab Instructor directly to provide them a copy of any assignments you anticipate students needing help with, just visit us online for contact information
Search through WITC's technology help desk MyHelp: