Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OneDrive for Business is a place in the cloud where you can store, share, and sync your work files. As part of Office 365, OneDrive for Business lets you update and share your files from any device. You can even work on Office documents with others at the same time. (Source: Office Support Website)
It is important to realize that OneDrive for Business is different than OneDrive. You may already be using OneDrive that you acquired with a Microsoft account or personal Outlook.com email address. OneDrive for Business has the same functionality, but is intended for business purposes, for sharing and collaboration with co-workers, and is a service available through WITC's Office 365 plan with Microsoft.
There are many advantages to using OneDrive to store your files, including:
- access from most devices - PC's, Apple and Android tablets and mobile phones - with an internet connection
- LOTS of storage space - 1 Terabyte - to store your files
- store any file type (documents, spreadsheets, pictures, videos, etc.)
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint web apps allow you to create or edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on the fly
- easily share files with others, inside or outside of the college
- collaborate with other users in real time on a shared document
There is also a self-enrollment course through Blackboard for you to use as a resource (How to self enroll).
We are excited for your journey! Please contact your local ETC Technician for further assistance, if needed.